Kadi accepts donations for its work.

If you are in Timor-Leste you can donate at the Kadi training centre open from Tuesday, 9am until Friday 4pm (except public holidays)

Projects to consider donating to:

  • Bibles for Timor - a full Bible costs about $15

  • Support a Student - $20 a week (x52 weeks) supports one student at the School of Christian Ministry, or $1080 supports a student for the full course. This includes 80% of all tuition, accommodation and equipment (the other 20% must be provided by the student).

  • General support - for where most needed or specifically for clean water systems or improved chicken keeping. 

 

See our annual reports for more info and activities and financial managment: 

For donations to Kadi Timor in Australia: 

 

Acc Name: Kadi Timor Ltd

BSB: 062565

Acc No.: 10883826

BIC/SWIFT Code: CTBAAU2S

Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)

Account type: Society Cheque Account

For donations to Kadi Kapasidade in Timor-Leste: 

 

Account Name: Kadi Kapasidade Lda

Account Number: 1256693310001

IBAN: TL380020125669331000162

Swift: CGDITLDI

Bank: BNU Timor

Branch: Dili, Timor-Leste

For more info:

samuel.bacon@kaditimor.org

+61402098490

Get social with us!
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon

Kadi Kapasidade is a not-for-profit

registered limited guarantee company

in Timor-Leste.

Contact

​Telephone : ​+670 77022011

Email : info@kaditimor.org

Address: Rua De Beto Leste, Naroman,

              Beto, Madohi, Dili,Timor-Leste

Kadi Timor Australia: samuel.bacon@kaditimor.org

​​​

Created with Wix.com